Our Current Customer Base Includes
Food manufacturing, processing and warehousing that consist of 650,000 sq. ft. fresh food distribution companies, 200,000 sq. ft. food manufacturing companies, 100,000 sq. ft. food warehousing, Banquet halls, Restaurants and Grocery stores.
Property management that consist of Apartment buildings from 2 flats to 850 units complexes, Condominium Buildings from 6 units to 275 units, Office buildings, Shopping malls and factories, School districts, Daycare Centers and Village Municipal buildings.
Keys To Our Success
- Quality Control Reports- All of our paperwork is custom designed to exceed the customers needs as well as any 3rd party rating company requirements such as Health Departments, American Institute of Baking (AIB), American Sanitation Institute (ASI), Primus and Silliker. We promote the use of a custom inspection report for all of our customers.
- Online secured individual login area to retrieve inspection reports, labels & MSDS sheets, Insurance Certificates, and state licenses.
- A.G.A.D. Pest Control, Inc. continually trains and educates our employees in the most current IPM techniques including Green pest control technologies. Integrated Pest Management (IPM) has been proven to be the most economical and effective pest control procedure available. Our IPM procedure is to combine common sense practices with an environmentally friendly pest control program that combines the use of non-chemical methods, with the prudent and minimal use of pesticides.
- We judge our own performance by the satisfaction of our customers. It is our service that separates us from our competitors, because we constantly work at keeping your business.
- We believe our customers benefit from our philosophy not only through the services we provide but also through our quality assurance and customer service. We strive to make doing business with A.G.A.D. Pest Control, Inc. as efficient, productive, and cost-effective as possible.
Ask Us About Our Free Service-YES FREE!